V63 vacuum machine
less than 70Db
SINGLE SEALING TIME
COMES WITH ACCESSORIES
external vacuum tube
How to use a roll or sealing film to make a preservation bag?
1. Adjust the bag roll holder to appropriate width and place the vacuum sealer bag roll on.
2. Lift the cutting knife and pull the bag under the cutting rod.
3. Pull out the appropriate length of the vacuum bag to ensure that the food is completely packaged. Then press down the cutting rod, slide the cutter from one end to the other, and geta pass-through pouch that opens at both ends.
4. Put any side of the bag under the sealing element, press down the lid and press the “SEAL ONLY” button. When it stops flashing, press the “Lid Unlock” button, then take the finished vacuum bag out.
■ The width of the bag shall not exceed 11.8inch.
■ Please choose the special bag with textures or folded sides for vacuum use.
Common smooth flat bag with texture or fold sides is only for sealing use.
Vacuum sealing will postpone their expiration date but cannot prevent them from decomposing.
Vacuum Sealing Fresh-Keeping Bag?
1. Take out a bag (or make a bag based on the above method).
2. Put the item into the vacuum bag. Make sure there is at least some space between the item and the bag mouth.
3. Put the bag mouth into the vacuum chamber and press flat.
4. Press down the lid and make sure the lock buckle is firmly locked. Then choose the dry mode or wet mode according to the food properties. (DRY corresponds to green light. WET corresponds to red light. One click to switch mode).
5. After choosing DRY/WET mode, choose “NORMAL VAC” or “SOFT VAC” for vacuum sealing according to food properties.
6. When it stops flashing, press the “Lid Unlock” button at both sides, then take the finished vacuum bag out.
How to vacuum a preservation canister/container, etc?
1. Put the item into the vacuum container.
2. Connect the vacuum hose between the machine and container.
3. Press down the lid and make sure the lock buckle is firmly locked.
4. Press “OUTSIDE VAC” button, the machine will vacuum the preservation container/jar. The indicator light goes off when vacuuming is finished.
5. Press the air lock buckle, and disconnect the vacuum hose. When the lid of the container/jar cannot open anymore, it means that the food in the tank is vacuumed. Vacuuming is completed.
6. The maximum vacuuming time of external container is 5 minutes. If 5 minutes is not enough to complete the vacuuming of large capacity
bag/container, it is necessary to continue vacuuming again.
■ It is required to wait for 30 seconds before the next operation when proceeding vacuum sealing/single sealing/external vacuum sealing. Continuous operation is not allowed in order to avoid machine overheating.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing